Cost of Living Salary Calculator
If you are planning to live and work in another city or country, calculate the equivalent salary you need based on the cost of living in your destination city.
Create your cost of living salary expectation report in four simple steps:
1. Enter your full name, exactly how you want it shown on your report.
2. Choose the city you are moving from.
3. Choose the city you are moving to.
4. Enter your current monthly or annual net salary. Your net salary is your disposable income or take home pay after tax deductions. It can be found on your payment slip or bank statement. Why net salary? Calculate your net salary.
Your report is available for download immediately your payment is confirmed. This usually takes less than 5 minutes.
Your Personal Salary Expectation Report includes:
1. The salary that will maintain your current standard of living.
2. The salary that will improve your current standard of living.
3. The cost of living difference between your current city and destination city using both mean average and high average prices.
4. Prices of essential everyday items in your destination city, e.g. bread, rice, milk, coffee, telephone line rental, water bill and electricity bill.
5. The average prices of apartments in your destination city, furnished and unfurnished.
6. Personal tax summary for your destination country.